Become Pinnacle View's Client Acquisition Specialist
We are building out our digital team and are looking for a talented customer acquisition specialist
who is interested in building the Pinnacle View brand, as well as those of our clients,
through exceptional online advertising experiences. We are looking for conceptual thinkers with
great analytical skills who can bring the biggest of ideas to life while staying flexible and managing
Our Customer Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the development, execution, and
success of digital strategies across multiple accounts and projects. You will need to be well-versed
in social media, search, online advertising, mobile, integrated campaigns, content, analytics, and optimization. You will also be expected to identify emerging technologies and trends to support
The Customer Acquisition Specialist acts as the top of the online sales funnel driving traffic to the
sites of our customers through digital advertising. You should be comfortable working closely with
internal/external teams to develop and execute strategic digital advertising programs to support
clients’ objectives. You will take an active and supporting role in the ideation, development, and
iteration of digital campaigns and online experiences. You’ll be a relentless learner and will educate
our team on new technology and trends in the digital space, and you’ll also be responsible for
helping educate Pinnacle View internally on new digital opportunities for clients and
guiding on how current marketing and communications programs can be enhanced through
technology. You’ll be expected to participate in new business development through internal
marketing efforts, events, and the application of campaign development and measurement.
If applying for this position, you must be highly analytical and love working with numbers, statistics,
and probabilities. You should also have extensive experience in the digital marketing world and a
solid understanding of brand marketing and customer service. You must be able to work on
multiple projects with excellent communication skills and close attention to detail. Proficiency in
Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ad Interface, Pinterest Ad Interface,
Google Adwords, Google Analytics. High proficiency in data analysis and Excel, Numbers, and
Google Sheets. Experience with other digital ad platforms is a plus.
The excellent candidate will:
• Drive online sales from day one. We are looking for creative, analytical thinkers offering a fresh
perspective while working to understand and refine their approach in an iterative way.
• Have two years of digital marketing experience (some of which will have occurred in an agency)
creating and optimizing online advertising campaigns.
• Communicate ideas in a clear and compelling manner, and have the ability to both take and give
• Develop comprehensive strategies for increasing engagement, followers, or other objectives, in
paid social campaigns
• Know how to measure the impact and effectiveness of various communication channels and
formats using quantitative and qualitative media metrics.
• Have already managed daily, monthly, and annual ad spends for several clients at once.
• Be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of user interfaces across desktop, tablet and
mobile devices; and the differences of user behavior between each.
• Be a self-starter who possesses a can-do attitude to tackle serious challenges, and is respectful
and friendly with teammates. We expect you to inspire us with your awesome personality as
much as your incredibly insightful work.
• Have an excellent jump shot so as to challenge your co-workers in HORSE on a daily basis.